Trust our experts
- FDA Registration We assist you in registering your firm with FDA and/or renewing your 2-year registration
- U.S. Agent Regarding the FDA registration, we act as your US Agent with the FDA. It must be renewed every two years.
- US Applicable Rules and Regulation We identify the US laws relevant to your firm and your products.
- FSMA Compliance We ascertain the status of compliance of your firm with the FSMA requirements and draft the plan of action to reach full compliance.
- FSVP Agent For all about the importation of your products into the US, we act in the capacity of FSVP Agent for your firm.
- Qualified FSVP Contact for FDA Communications For all about the importation of your products in the US, we can act in the capacity of your FSVP Qualified Contact for communications with the FDA.
- Labeling compliance We ascertain the status of compliance of your labels with the US rules relevant to specific products and upgrade your labeling set to reach full compliance.
- FSVP Qualified Individual For all about the drafting, compiling, and keeping updated thr FSVP Manual, we capacity of FSVP Qualified Individual on behalf of your firm, as required by the specific FDA regulations.
- FSMA Compliance Upgrading We assist you in upgrading your documentation to comply with the FSMA requirements.
- FDA audit FSVP/FSMA** We assist your firm during the FDA audit(s) on FSVP/FSMA compliance.
- FDA audit PCQI/FSMA** We assist your firm during the FDA audit(s) on PCQI/FSMA compliance.
- Technical Assistance and FSMA Compliance Management We assist your firm in managing accounts/accesses on your US clients’ portals to obtain and maintain the FSMA compliance status.
- Dedicaded Access on the web portal Bravo Compliance We create for your firm a dedicated access to the Bravo Compliance portal to manage your FSVP program and monitor your compliance status.
*Our offer will be confirmed once viewed the producer’s documentation relevant to the food safety rules compliance. The aforesaid amount only applies to period of 12 months or more.
**Final price may vary depending on the firm’s location and possible living costs to be added.