Our company has a team of FSMA’s qualified individuals with the following qualifications and certifications:
- PJRFSI Regulatory Auditor Certified (Auditor FSMA qualified by FDA)
- Lead Instructor for FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (Lead Instructor PCQI);
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI/PCHF) Certified by FSPCA;
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) Certified by FSPCA;
- Good Manufacturing Practices Certified by Institute for Food Safety at Cornell University;
- S. GENERAL HACCP Certified by NEHA;
- Food Defense Certified by FSPCA;
- Better Process Control School (BPCS) Certified;
- FSMA VQIP TPP Produce Rule Certified by FSPCA;
- Auditor BRC, IFS, GlobalGap, ISO 9001/22000- 22005 and GRASP-45001,
- BRC HACCP Certified;
- Labeling review made by our legal department.
Our Team assist your company in fulfilling the new regulatory requirements, introduced by the FSMA in the US and by the Safe Food for Canadian Regulation in Canada.
We welcome you and are glad to help you in better understanding the new course of laws and regulations in the North American import-export context.
Would you like to receive more detailed information on our professional services?
Request our free consulting services right now!