Our company has a team of FSMA’s qualified individuals with the following qualifications and certifications:
- PJRFSI Regulatory Auditor Certified (Auditor FSMA qualified by FDA)
- Lead Instructor for FSPCA Preventive Controls for Human Food (Lead Instructor PCQI);
- Preventive Controls for Human Food (PCQI/PCHF) Certified by FSPCA;
- Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) Certified by FSPCA;
- Good Manufacturing Practices Certified by Institute for Food Safety at Cornell University;
- S. GENERAL HACCP Certified by NEHA;
- Food Defense Certified by FSPCA;
- Better Process Control School (BPCS) Certified;
- FSMA VQIP TPP Produce Rule Certified by FSPCA;
- Auditor BRC, IFS, GlobalGap, ISO 9001/22000- 22005 and GRASP-45001,
- BRC HACCP Certified;
- Labeling review made by our legal department.
Our Team can support your company in fulfilling the new requirements, introduced by the FSMA in the USA and by the Safe Food for Canadian Regulation in Canada.
They welcome you and they are available to help you to better understand the new challenging north American regulations and market
FSVP & PCQI Certified
An experienced FSVP Agent expert with PCQI and FSVP certification, a native Italian, and importer of food products into the USA, Leonardo Natale is FSMA Export’s Chief Executive Officer. He has helped dozens of food businesses from more of 40 countries successfully comply with US FDA requirements and is responsible for ensuring that all clients receive the US based representation required to be in compliance with FDA rules and regulations. See linkedin profile
Would you like to receive more detailed information on our professional services?
Request our free consulting services right now!